How can I fill gaps between my teeth?

Dentist answers

Gaps between teeth, known medically as diastema, can be corrected in several ways depending on the size of the gap and your overall dental condition. Options range from dental bonding and veneers to orthodontic treatments. At Royal Dental Whittier, I assess your unique situation to recommend the most effective and least invasive treatment to achieve your goals. It's all about getting the result you want in a way that benefits your long-term oral health.

                                                                            Book Appointment